Friday, March 19, 2010

Merida

I met this really sweet dog just before we boarded our plane for Mexico. He poked his nose into my crotch and sat in front of me. I now know that exporting more than 10,000 from the US is against the law. Lucky for me my money belt had only about 500 bucks. I guess some creatures can smell money.

We´ve been in Merida for a little over two days and already we´ve found the perfect house. One bedroom in the Santeago area of Merida. Right now we´re sipping coffiee in the plaza of Merida renting our internett connection and enjoying temp´s in the 80´s. Tommorow we´re off to the village.

By posted comments we need to know how many family and friends would visit us. {And what special services, accomidations, drinks, etc. you would need.}

4 comments:

bigloon said...

A one bedroom??... We're out.

Susan said...

You did not say anything about a bathroom. I agree with Big Loon--one bedroom--even your trailer has sleeping accommodations for four. But I am guessing my requirements for a private bath would not be met.

So, I guess you can count us out, too.

Say, is this a process of elimination type of thing??

Love, Susan and Donald

Anonymous said...

hows the closet space? I bring a lot when I travel :)

Anonymous said...

Lets see....we have 7...ditch the 2 college kids were down to 5...Zoe wont go if Mexico has any kind of bugs, so were down to 4...Alyssa will probably be teaching Biophysics somewhere, because, well, she is the smartest person on earth..that leaves Karma, Rob and I. Karma snores...so no...one bedroon won't do it! Sorry! Think BIG!!!